Cycle between two great European cities on this classic endurance cycling challenge. 280 miles (450km) in 24 hours fully supported by The RAID.
Scroll down for more information
June 26th – 28th 2015
For groups of 30 or more we can run a bespoke Raid TWENTY-FOUR cycling trip anytime from May 1st – July 31st , or Sept 1st – October 31st. Please email us for more details.
In the build-up to the event we provide you with all the information and resources needed to ensure you get the most out of the event and perform to the best of your ability.
– Online blogs and seminars covering all aspects of the event from training to clothing and nutrition
– Access to generic training plans and bespoke training plans available from our coaching team
– No question to small. Contact our team of experts at any time for advice and support in the build up to the event
THE RAID try to offer the best support possible. All of our team, whether domestiques, mechanics, or sports therapists, have vast experience of looking after endurance riders at every stage of a twenty-four hour event. They ensure your comfort and safety on the road whilst providing encouragement and support to help you reach the finish.
– Feed & rest stops every 30-40 miles (50-65km)
– Support vehicles and mechanics for all speed groups
– On-road domestiques supporting you all the way to the finish
– Warm & cold food options and changing facilities at all stops
– Spare kit transfer between rest stops
– Beds available at night-time rest stops
– Transfers between feed stations if you need a rest & broom wagon
– GPS & light charging stations at all feed stations
– Qualified event doctor & medical team
After an event like this you want to celebrate your achievement in style.
– Sports massage available at the finish
– Post-ride recovery brunch for all riders
– Hotel room for all riders giving you the chance to shower & change regardless of whether you stay or not.
– Bike & Luggage transfer back to the UK
– Evening awards ceremony and dinner*
– Advice on the highlights of Paris. Where to eat drink and the best tourist attractions.
*dinner not included