Mont Ventoux is probably the most iconic climb in cycling. Respected and feared by some of the best cyclists in the world and on the ‘must do’ list of every amateur cycling fan. Whether riding up once, twice or taking on the famous ‘3 ways in day’ challenge our on-road support team will be with you for every pedal stroke.
Scroll down for more Information
September 4th – 6th 2015 -Sold Out
May 20th-22nd 2016
September 16th – 18th 2016
Friday – Arrive at Mont Ventoux. Warm-up ride & coffee ( transfer from Marseilles airport or Avignon train station available)
Saturday – Ride Mont Ventoux. Climb it once, twice or attempt the legendary ‘3 ways in a day’ challenge. Group prize ceremony and dinner
Sunday – Optional morning ride. Depart (transfer to Marseilles airport or Avignon train station available)
For groups of 10 or more we can run a Mont Ventoux cycling trip anytime from May 1st – July 31st , or Sept 1st – October 31st. Please email us or use the ask a question form at the top of this page to book.
Our 3* hotel is located in the Provencal village of Saint-Didier a convenient 10km warm-up ride from the bottom of Mont Ventoux. With its, swimming pool, restaurant and secure bike storage it is the perfect base for this iconic cycling challenge. It also only a short walk from the village of Saint-Didier where we host the final night dinner in a local restaurant.
In the build-up to THE RAID VENTOUX we provide you with all the information and resources needed to ensure you get the most out of the event and perform to the best of your ability.
– Pre event training rides run by industry and climbing experts
– Online blogs and seminars covering all aspects of the event from training to clothing and nutrition
– Access to generic training plans and bespoke training plans available from our coaching team
– No question too small. Contact our team of experts at any time for advice and support in the build up to the event
– Bike and luggage transfer from the UK
THE RAID try to offer the best support possible. All of our team, whether domestiques, mechanics, or sports therapists, have vast experience of looking after riders at every stage of the RAID VENTOUX event. They ensure your comfort and safety on the road whilst providing encouragement and support to help you reach the finish.
– Support vehicles and mechanics checking all riders on each climb. Providing constant support & supplies
– On-road domestiques supporting you all the way to the finish
– Feed station at the top of each ascent
– Spare kit transferred to the summit ensuring warmth on each descent
After an event like this you want to celebrate your achievement in style.
– Sports massage available at the finish
– Finish line drinks & food
– Post-ride celebration dinner
– Exclusive RAID VENTOUX event jersey
– Bike & Luggage transfer back to the UK
– Membership of the exclusive ‘Cingle de Ventoux’ cycling club
Cracking little raid on Mont Ventoux with you guys! Looking forward to many more trips! James Baggott, UK: Mont Ventoux, October 2013
Great weekend on Mont Ventoux . I will definitely be riding with you again. Paul Skelly, Ireland: Mont Ventoux, September 2014
What an amazing Mont Ventoux Cycling weekend. I went there planning only one ascent but due to their support I managed three! Thanks guys! Ronn Fraser, UK, Mont Ventoux, September 2014
A massive tick on the bucket list. Many thanks to Just Pedal for making it happen. Miguel Estrada, New York City, Mont Ventoux Weekend, October 2013